Art display, created from a low priced TV and Raspberry Pi computer
24 inch TV mounted on the wall
controlled using just wireless mouse.
These images show the parts of the system. The RaspPi is actually mounted just below the TV and behind the mounting OR in the wall behind the TV, depends on what is easiest and looks best.
Needed for the project:
- TV screen with HDMI connection – $70 and up
- Raspberry PI B+ with Rasputian OS – $35-65 depending on case and power options
- Standard mouse – USB connection, $10 and up.
The images are sourced from many possible locations, two are:
- your own set of images copies to the RaspPi or
- image selected from a user account on WLM@Home: http://wlm.im/smart-tv/demo